mercredi 10 février 2010

Wanna be starting something...


Hi, I'm Rafael Mathé and this is my blog.

Here you'll find my different experiences with drawing, cinema, comics, graphic design, motion design and a series of different supports I'm trying to work with. With some luck I'll suceed in some of them...

I hope you don't pay attention to my bad english, but I have no doubt that this is the best way to talk to a bigger number of people and its sure that all my friends will be able to read my texts.
I start with some images from the storyboard of the film Télencéphale. It's a 16mm film that I'll direct and is produced by Femis (the film school that I'm attending in Paris) as the final project of the 1st schoolar year. It's a videoclip for an original song composed by JayCee. It's the beginning of the process and I'm sure that I'll discuss a lot more about it here.
Thanks for visiting "The Velvet Content". You're more than Welcome here.

1 commentaire: