jeudi 11 mars 2010

The Funky Scan!


Hi,

after some time without news, I'm back! This time, I'll show you the base for an animation sequence that's part of Télencéphale videoclip. It's not finished yet, but now I can see a direction for the film production design.
For my personal work, it is really important that i work out the graphics before shooting. It's the only way I know how to work. I think in images, and all my life I've been doing two-dimensional projects. The comic book and video game influence is clear.
The storyboard is my visual guide for this film; nevertheless, it is important that it be flexible so that my team and i are not blocked creatively during the shoot.
Next post I'll show you a preview sketch of the song "Télencéphale!"
prepare your ears,
hugs, Mathé

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire