mercredi 17 mars 2010

BCN





Hi everybody

This thime a little break to talk about my last break... What the f?
I'm talking about my last holidays, that I spent at BARCELONA. This musical, architectural, beautiful and pretty cool city that I heard to talk about since I decide to left my hometown: São Paulo, and I finally knew last month.

It's incredible the fresh feeling of this place and how colored are the streets and the people that leave there. The buildings look like they were conceived with graffiti in their projects. They all have drawings and organic forms. Some streets have no difference between the levels of the street and the sidewalk, it turns everything into a really graphic look.
The musicians play they're own songs in the streets. That's a significant difference with Paris, where, except from some street big bands, the street musicians play old known songs in the same old way.

So, I leave you all with some images of the city and my first uploaded video on youtube. A live session of Los Kalakos at Parque Guell.


See ya!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire