mardi 14 septembre 2010

Costume design


Hi Folks!

Back to a new post, still talking about Télencephale, at least until I put it at internet to open view.

Before start talking about this week post I'd like to thank all the people that came to the prémiére at FEMIS. I'm pretty happy with the amount of friends that came to see the film and give their support.

Today the subject is the costume design. I designed this style guide of the characters of the film to start the research for costums. With such a low buget (80 euros for the set design and 0 to costume design!) it wasn't my idea to have the same exact render during the film, but I confess that I was happly surprised with the proxymiti of the final results.

My special thanks to Salomé Osorio that gently lended us some of her beautiful bijoux (site here), to Lola Lembrez that contributed not only to the costume, but also with all the set design, and thanks again Avril!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire